PETG 3D printer filament (Polyethylene Terephthalate) is one of the most common used polymers today. It is also used in the manufacture of food packaging, water bottles and many other common plastic items. PETG filament has proven its worth as a durable material that is easy to use. Figuratively speaking, it combines the most useful characteristics of ABS filament with the ease of printing that PLA filament affords.
- Higher strength
- Lower shrinkage
- Combines good strength with ductility, making it a good, tough material for mechanical parts
- Good chemical resistance
- Contains UV absorber
- Good hydrophobicity (does not absorb water easily)
SA Filament PETG has the following characteristics:
- Print Temperature: 235 – 255°C, dependent on printer model
- Heat Bed temperature: 65 – 85°C
- 1Kg net weight
- Accurate diameter of 1.75mm with a tolerance of ± 0.05mm
- Spool Size: diameter 200mm, inner hub 58mm & Width 55mm
- Vacuum Sealed
Excellent filament. Prints very nicely. I would happily recommend this filament to anyone hoping to print with PETG.
Better than any other PETG I’ve tried, locally or abroad.