PanelDue LCD controller for Duet
The PanelDue 5i and 7i are colour touch screen controllers for the Duet and other 3D-printing electronics that support it. This integrated version is a custom-made high-quality 5 inch or 7 inch TFT LCD panel from a leading manufacturer, with the PanelDue controller by David Crocker integrated on the LCD's PCB. Features:-
- Resolution of 800×480 pixels on a 5 inch or 7 inch LCD.
- 5V power from host 3D printer controller.
- 2-wire async serial interface with 3.3V signal level (5V tolerant input).
- Connections to the onboard micro SD card socket as well as the PanelDue serial and power connections are all available via a 10-way ribbon cable. A 300mm long ribbon cable (maximum recommended length) is supplied.
- 4-wire cable to connect the PanelDue to your controller board for the serial and power connections. This cable is also supplied (1m long)
- The control board without a screen or with a separate 4.3 inch 480×272 pixel LCD are available from this PanelDue product listing.
There is an overview of connecting a PanelDue in the documentation.