The new Duet 3 Main board with six high current motor outputs is the newest addition to the Duet controller family.
See the documentation links below for a full feature set; in summary:
- Powerful 32 Bit Processor (ARM Cortex M7 @300Mhz)
- Dedicated High speed bus to a single board computer (e.g. Raspberry Pi) for the user interface and plugins
- 6 High Capacity Trinamic 5160 stepper drivers running at up to 4.45A RMS, 6.3A peak with firmware control of the full feature set including up to 256 microstepping, StallGuard 2 and StealthChop2
- 2 CAN-FD buses that support the next generation of Duet3D expansion boards, smart tools and custom addons. initial target is support for up to 8 x 3 channel expansion boards (another 24 stepper channels).
- 10 PWM outputs of varying current capacities support a high current heated bed, 3 extruders and 6 fans.
- 9 IO ports for endstops, probes, filament monitors and other sensors.
- 4 Thermistor/PT1000 inputs and support for 4 PT100/thermocouple inputs via the optional daughterboards.
- Connect via PC, tablet or smartphone on the same network to the onboard web interface.
- Set up your printer and update the firmware through the web interface.
- All common 3D printer geometries are supported
- Support for a wide range of Z probes including DC42’s IR Z probe and the Duet3D Smart Effector for delta printers.
The documentation for Duet 3 is under development: initial information is here: