Creality Ender 3 V2 NEO 3D Printer
–Build Volume: 220x220x250mm
-32bit Silent Motherboard |
-CR Touch Auto Bed-levelling |
-All-Metal Bowden Extruder |
-PC Spring Sheet Magnetic Build Plate |
-3-Step Easy Assembly
- CR Touch Auto Bed-levelling – The inclusion of a small CR Touch sensor is possibly the biggest game changer to make this 3D Printer stand apart as an ultimate beginner-friendly machine. Troubles with bed levelling is often the number one frustration at the start. Finally gaining that perfect first layer is like earning your stripes as a Maker. Now, auto bed-levelling is becoming a staple in modern machines and we soon need to rethink our office initiation. The CR Touch probes the bed to scan unevenness and compensate by mapping the surface for your print head’s travel. While an initial manual level is necessary, the sensor illuminates much of the further hassle of manual levelling.
- All-Metal Bowden Extruder – The Ender 3 V2 Neo utilises a stronger full metal extruder for its Bowden style. The predecessor’s extruder was plastic and prone to wearing out. Metal extruders greatly benefit the 3D printing process with more consistent extrusion force and reduced risk of under extrusion and wearing out.
- PC Spring Steel Magnetic Build Plate – We are forever a fan of removable print surfaces. The magnetic PC spring sheet creates a convenient user experience. Instead of harshly scrapping your print from the bed with a tiny metal shovel, you can easily lift the surface up and flex it slightly for the 3D print to peel right off. The powder-coated sheet also provides a decent surface to print all standard 3D Filaments, like PLA, PETG, and ABS.
- New Creality User Interface – The Ender 3 V2 Neo is equipped with an improved UI software that mimics the easy interface we are used to seeing from Creality 3D. The 4.3-inch colour screen features a preview mode and progress monitor, as well as a short guide to setup your CR Touch Levelling.
- Easy 3-Step Assembly – Many seasoned Makers expect newbies to take anything from 30min to a whole weekend to assemble their first out-the-box 3D printer. Well, not anymore. The Ender 3 V2 Neo takes only an astonishing 3 steps comprised of mainly fixing your printer together with the available screws. Of course, we always recommend additional measures to check the correct voltage is selected and all belt tensioners are properly tightened. After this, you are ready to plug in and start levelling your bed for your first print. You can enjoy your mostly preassembled printer right out the box in less than 20min.
– 220 x 220 x 250m – Actual Bed Size = 235 x 235mm