The Duet 2 Maestro is an advanced 32 bit electronics board for the control of 3D printers and other CNC machines. It is in the same product family as the Duet 2 Wifi and Duet 2 Ethernet, and it runs the same advanced and flexible RepRapFirmware. The main difference is that the Duet 2 Maestro has lower current stepper motor drivers and less expandability than the Duet 2 Wifi and Ethernet, and it only comes in an Ethernet option. A full feature description is available on our documentation; in summary:
- Powerful 32 Bit Processor.
- Dedicated ethernet module.
- Super quiet TMC2224 stepper drivers, up to 256 microstepping.
- High speed SD card and support for a second SD external card if required.
- Three heater channels for a heated bed and two extruder heaters.
- Support for Thermistors and PT1000 sensors wired direct to the Maestro, along with Duet3D PT100 and Thermocouple daughterboards.
- Power rating: Each stepper driver is capable of up to 1.6A peak motor current. The bed heater channel is specifically designed for high current.
- Connect via PC, tablet or smartphone on the same network to the on board web interface.
- Setup your printer and update the firmware through the web interface.
- All common 3D printer geometries are supported.
- Expandable up to 4 extruders with firmware support for mixing hotends and remapping axes to use 2 high power external drivers.
- Support for the PanelDue: a full colour graphic touch screen.
- Support for a low cost 12864 display.
- Provided with Molex compatible plugs and crimps as well as spade connectors for power input. If setting up or re-flashing using USB, you will need to supply your own USB cable.
We are an official reseller for Duet in South Africa.