||PLA (Polylactic Acid)
||White and Black
||1KG (approximately 2.2 lbs)
||3mm(Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
|Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature
||190°C – 220°C (374°F – 428°F )
|Recommended Base Plate/Print Bed Temperature
||No heated/(50 – 80)°C
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 190°C – 210°C
- Recommended Base Plate/Print Bed Temperature: No heated/(50 – 80)°C
- Low shrinkage rate and it performs pretty well even when printing larger models.
- Non Toxic: All of products have passed the RoHS Directive, made by 100% polylactic acid.
- Density is small and it is much lighter and more economical when printing larger models.
- Raw material from USA. environment-friendly with good performance.
- Filament is Orderly wrapped and Melt well.
- Smooth and continuous printing without clogging or bubble issue
- 24 x 7 Pro Customer Support providing technical solutions.
Back to 3D Printer Filament